(508) 375-6715 or (508) 375-6725 

A Petition to Partition may be filed if parties own real estate together and cannot agree.

You may use the forms linked below.

Petition for Partition and Sale of Real Estate

Affidavit of Filing Notice in Registry of Deeds

Motion (to Appoint a Commissioner)

Commissioner’s Bond

Affidavit of Notice of Sale by Publication

Statement of Payment